Nascar Uncensored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sexy Australian- Marcos!

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Sexy Australian- Marcos! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sexy Australian- Marcos!

Post by Kewman2939 Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:58 pm

WIDE open!

I need a Little Debbie snack now.
Kewman2939
Kewman2939
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Bowyer Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:16 pm

I have some chocolate here that is doing the job, but I would love one of those little cakeys right now more!!
Lady Bowyer
Lady Bowyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kewman2939 Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:18 pm

I have the nutty bars right now. I had the swiss rolls last week.
Kewman2939
Kewman2939
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Bowyer Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:07 am

Mmmm those sound so good!!
Lady Bowyer
Lady Bowyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kewman2939 Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:19 am

They had the packages with Marcos on them, but like a damn fool, I didn't get it at the time. Now I can't find it. Crying or Very sad I'll be like you and take it to bed with me.
Kewman2939
Kewman2939
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Bowyer Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:05 am

Bahahahahaha

Now Ill be known as the one who takes food to bed....cereal boxes, actually. Suspect

HAHAHA - If they DO put Clint on a box, Ill LOSE IT!! You can tell everyone that it was MY doing!! hahaha
Lady Bowyer
Lady Bowyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kewman2939 Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:46 pm

Yes, you will have to get full credit.
Kewman2939
Kewman2939
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Bowyer Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:17 am

Ambrose says suspension of tire-chasing crewman OK

CONCORD, N.C. (AP)—Marcos Ambrose believes NASCAR was fair in levying a four-race suspension against a team member who chased a tire across pit road at Atlanta Motor Speedway.

Jimmy Watts, the gas man for Ambrose’s crew, begins his suspension with Sunday’s race at Bristol Motor Speedway. Watts was also placed on probation through the end of the year, as was crew chief Frank Kerr, who NASCAR deemed responsible for the actions of the team.

“It was a disaster and I think the penalty is a good one,” Ambrose said Wednesday during a break in Goodyear tire testing at Lowe’s Motor Speedway.

“You can’t have guys running on pit lane. You can’t have guys running up to the race track surface. It’s just not the thing to do. He needs to be an example for others not to do the same, and I think it’s a good decision all around.”

Watts chased a rolling tire across pit road and into the infield grass when it got away from Ambrose’s stall during a round of green-flag stops 67 laps into the March 8 race at Atlanta. NASCAR called a caution and the action put more than half the field at least one lap down.

NASCAR officials have indicated that because the tire came to a stop, they likely would have waited until the pit stops had cycled through to call the caution. But because Watts was dangerously close to the racing surface, where cars were passing by at nearly 200 mph, NASCAR had to throw the yellow flag.

Most drivers caught a lap down never recovered, and there were just 12 cars on the lead lap when winner Kurt Busch crossed the finish line.

Watts, who works full-time as a firefighter for the Charlotte Fire Department, has yet to publicly comment about the incident except for a statement issued through JTG Daughtery Racing that apologized for his actions.

“To go after the tire was a quick reaction and obviously the wrong decision,” he said in the statement.

Ambrose, a rookie in the Sprint Cup Series, echoed Watts’ sentiment.

“Jimmy, he’s a great guy, he went on instinct and you can’t blame the guy for that,” Ambrose said. “He just went on a reaction and it was the wrong reaction.”

Ambrose said he wasn’t sure what had happened as he passed pit road under caution, but knew it involved his team because of all the flashbulbs he saw going off in his pit box from photographers taking Watts’ picture.

“I could tell it was bad,” he said. “I didn’t know if we ran over somebody or our tire rolled into someone else’s pit lane.”

He was glad NASCAR chose not to deduct any points or issue a monetary fine against the team. He heads into Bristol ranked 28th in owners points with an 84-point margin over 36th place. Beginning next week at Martinsville Speedway, all drivers ranked inside the top 35 are guaranteed a starting spot each week.

“We are a brand new team and we’re doing everything we can to try to lock ourselves into (the top 35) and use all our money to survive out there,” he said. “We don’t have money to waste.”
Lady Bowyer
Lady Bowyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Bowyer Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:18 am

I like Marcos more and more each day
Lady Bowyer
Lady Bowyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kewman2939 Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:31 am

I love you He's muh hunnuh bunnuh from Down Unduh.
Kewman2939
Kewman2939
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Bowyer Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:44 am

Hehehehe I love that speak
Lady Bowyer
Lady Bowyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kewman2939 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:05 am

It's not easy sometimes. I have to stop and think about it. Rolling Eyes
Kewman2939
Kewman2939
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kewman2939 Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:06 pm

AMBROSE TO AUCTION SPECIAL CFA HELMET AND SIGNED JACKET FOR BUSH FIRE APPEAL

Australian NASCAR driver Marcos Ambrose is hoping to make a difference for a volunteer fire brigade that was pushed to the limits during recent devastating Victorian bush fires with the auctioning of a ‘one off’ autographed race helmet and a firefighter’s jacket signed by a raft of Sprint Cup Series drivers.

Ambrose, who drives the #47 Little Debbie entry of JTG Daugherty Racing, has been continually promoting the fundraising message for the Australian Red Cross in the United States and Australia through the general media and a direct link from his website, MarcosAmbrose.com.

The Australian driver will wear a helmet donated by Impact and painted especially by American Nick Pastura in this weekend’s Food City 500 at the Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol, Tennessee, at the Goody’s Fast Relief 500 in Martinsville and the Samsung 500 at the Texas Motor Speedway on April 5.

He will also auction a firefighter’s jacket actually worn in the ‘Black Saturday’ fires and signed by the majority of the Sprint Cup Series drivers.

He will launch the campaign to an international television audience of millions at Bristol Motor Speedway this weekend and is hoping motorsport fans will dig deep for the Bush Fire cause.

Ambrose decided to take his efforts further this week after discovering that a member of his ever-growing fan base was personally affected by the tragic fires.

Steve Teear was a guest on Ambrose’s personal NASCAR fan tour to Charlotte, North Carolina last year and is a member of the Yarra Glen Volunteer Fire Brigade, which is part of the Victorian Country Fire Authority (CFA).

For almost two weeks, Teear and 20 other active members virtually worked around the clock in their own region, which sadly lost several residents and more than 50 homes in Australia’s greatest natural disaster – which to date has claimed over 200 lives.

One auction will consist of Ambrose’s race-worn helmet, painted to replicate Teear’s own yellow CFA firefighting helmet. The helmet will be personally autographed by Ambrose with any message requested by the winning bidder.

A second auction will be a Yarra Glen Volunteer Fire Brigade outer jacket, which was worn by Teear during the recent fires and personally signed by all the brigade members as well as the majority of the Sprint Cup Series drivers.

Teear’s own CFA helmet has also been signed by all the brigade members and has been presented to Ambrose as a ‘thank you’ for his personal fund raising efforts.

The money raised from the auction will go towards the purchase of a new 3000-litre four-wheel drive water tanker for the Yarra Glen Volunteer Fire Brigade.

“The job done by Steve, his fellow brigade members and every other CFA volunteer is incredible and a real testament to the Australian spirit when the chips are down,” said Ambrose.

“While we have been encouraging donations to the Australian Red Cross Bush Fire Appeal for a few weeks now, I wanted to do something that was a little more personal and that would have a direct benefit.

“We want fans to bid as high as they can to help us get the Yarra Glen brigade to that magical $230,000 mark as quickly as possible.

“If fans get out bid, we would still encourage them to click on the Red Cross link on my website and make a personal donation to the Red Cross Victorian Bush Fire Appeal.”

Fans will be able to register and bid for both auction items through www.marcosambrose.com with the auction closing at midnight on Monday 6 April 2009, Australian Eastern Time (10:00am US Eastern on Monday 6 April 2009).

The total amount raised will be awarded directly to the Yarra Glen Volunteer Fire Brigade.

Teear said he was thrilled when contacted by Ambrose and asked how he could help.

“There is no doubt that Marcos is one of Australia’s greatest sportsmen and what he is achieving in NASCAR is nothing short of spectacular and something every Aussie motorsport fan is proud of,” said Teear.

“His commitment to the public fundraising efforts was almost immediate, but his personal gesture to our own Yarra Glen Fire Brigade is overwhelming.

“We know how generous motorsport fans can be and hopefully we will have a few people digging deep to be the highest bidder on Marcos’ helmet and the Yarra Glen CFA outer jacket.

“The money raised will go towards the purchase of the brigade’s second water tanker and it would be great if we could reach our overall target of $230,000 over the coming months and maybe have Marcos officially unveil the vehicle when he returns to Australia at the end of the year.”
Kewman2939
Kewman2939
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Bowyer Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:17 pm

OMG that is so sweet!!

I have goosebumps right now reading it.

I love how he did that, using his position and ability to help others I love you
Lady Bowyer
Lady Bowyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kewman2939 Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:18 pm

The man is all heart. I love you
Kewman2939
Kewman2939
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kewman2939 Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:27 am

Congratulations to our Aussie friend! 10th-place finish! Yay, honey, we're so proud of you. I love you

The Sexy Australian- Marcos! - Page 2 808-85445290CG004_FOOD_CITY_500stan
Kewman2939
Kewman2939
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Bowyer Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:58 pm

Awesome run, Marcos!!!

(veery nice pic, might I add!)
Lady Bowyer
Lady Bowyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kewman2939 Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:25 pm

Gaaaah, no kidding. I love you

OK, now THIS would be worth the 14-hour flight...

The Sexy Australian- Marcos! - Page 2 Picture125
Kewman2939
Kewman2939
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kewman2939 Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:47 pm

The Sexy Australian- Marcos! - Page 2 Ambrose145
Kewman2939
Kewman2939
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan'shometownfan Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:49 pm

Hey Guys! Marcos will be on Trackside tonight at 7:00! denny

Ryan'shometownfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kewman2939 Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:29 pm

AWESOME!!! I'll be there.
Kewman2939
Kewman2939
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Bowyer Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:57 pm

Really?
Awesome, Ill watch it!!
Lady Bowyer
Lady Bowyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kewman2939 Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:00 pm

Oooh, Marcos. I love you

Damn, we're sitting here drooling in all these driver threads. Rolling Eyes
Kewman2939
Kewman2939
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Bowyer Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:40 pm

Its one of those nascar-drooling Friday afternoons, I guess! lust
Lady Bowyer
Lady Bowyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kewman2939 Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:50 pm

Indeed!

I just told Kevin to come and get it, then I go here and drool over Marcos being on Trackside tonight.
Kewman2939
Kewman2939
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum