Nascar Uncensored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you pick your driver?

+6
lioncrete
Busch18fanAR
Audrina88
Kewman2939
triplH
rowdy18
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How did you pick your driver? Empty How did you pick your driver?

Post by rowdy18 Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:57 pm

Always an interesting discussion.

cheers
rowdy18
rowdy18

Back to top Go down

How did you pick your driver? Empty Re: How did you pick your driver?

Post by triplH Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:28 pm

i picked Truex because he used to be a local guy (as local as you get for me) . he's a good all around driver. has a good personality. i hope he doesn't do too well though.... i would hate for eceryone to start jumping on his bandwagon lol!
triplH
triplH
Admin

https://nascaruncensored.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kewman2939 Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:35 pm

LMAO, Heath. lol!

It took me a while to settle down to one favorite, because I like so many of them. Ryan's my #1 driver because I like his personality/attitude (especially over the in-car audio), I also share his love of animals and the outdoors, and he's so passionate about his racing and giving back what he gets. a kiss

And he's sexaaaaaaaay as hell! saliva

Now, I also love my more wild side, which is why Denny's my runner-up. Twisted Evil ...and then comes Kyle, Kenseth, etc.
Kewman2939
Kewman2939
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrina88 Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:14 pm

ok, i picked dale jr because i think he one of the best racers on the track! he's very humble and respectful. i've been a fan of his since he entered nascar and will continue to support him Wink the only thing i dont like about him is that he lets things get to him easily. anything will bother him and i hate that Crying or Very sad other than that...... begging Dale Jr lol

tony's also right up, but of course, 2nd to my boy Wink smokes just bada$$ and i love it! drinking buddies
Audrina88
Audrina88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrina88 Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:16 pm

how about you 18, how rowdy get to be your fav? Cool
Audrina88
Audrina88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdy18 Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:05 pm

Well I became a NASCAR true follower about 4 years ago. I had always watched it here and there but now I dvr all races truck, nationwide and sprint and anything else I can find.

My dad had gotten into it and was taking me to my first race in Atlanta. It was 3 years ago. Well, I had to have a driver to cheer for so I was watching all season to see who I liked. My dad is a big time #20 guy. I saw this Kyle kid wreck Stewart and I knew I had a potential driver. Gotta love a guy who goes against your dad's. Then, he had frosted flakes which was my favorite cereal growing up. I also loved how Kyle drove. He was aggressive and seemed that he would be a great driver because he was young and still able to compete with all these other guys. I was locked in. Went to my first race and got some #5 gear. Never even heard the cars fire up, but I was hooked. All the fans, tailgating, etc was incredible. I loved it. Now, I go to about 3-6 races a year depending on what else is going on with me. I watch it all the time and listen to it all the time (you gotta have Sirius if you are a NASCAR fan).

No one liked him then either. His trailer was empty and my dad used to rub that in all the time. Hey look those people are #5's trailer. I bet they are asking directions to the #20's. He loved it. Now, I hear Kyle's trailer is doing a lot of business. I am not as excited about that because I like cheering for the underdog and the one people don't like (I think I got that part down!) I am going to the Coke 0 400 this year for the 3rd or 4th year straight. Can't wait until that.

I also did the Richard Petty Riding experience this past weekend with my dad on father's day. He got to drive because we got him that last year for his birthday. He did awesome. Supposedly they limit you to 135 or 139. His top speed was 144.

I got to ride and who's car did I weasel my way into! The 18's!!! It is awesome. I have some great pics that I need to download and will hopefully be able to share with you guys.

Anyways, thats my story.
rowdy18
rowdy18

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrina88 Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:32 pm

thats so funny how you picked kyle! by taking out your dads fav lol! lol! it seems like kyles fan base is growing and growing every race. a year ago i COULD NOT STAND kyle, but i see this year he's matured and is doing GREAT at JGR! of course most people, especially jr fans, look at me weird, lol. i've been a fan since 2000, but went to my first race last year at nashville. when i got there, i was like affraid it was the best time i had and when we got home around midnight that night i was still bounce bounce and then automatically told my mom, "WE'RE GOING TO DEGA!" i totally agree with you on getting hooked, its an addiction, lol. you're SOOOO lucky you get to go to that many races a year. so far i have missed both nashville races (cant believe i missed brads 1st win! Evil or Very Mad), but i'm working on talladega in oct, so i'm doing some heavy praying, LOL!

richard petty riding experience OMG i bet that ROCKED!!!!!! we got something in the mail about nascar driving lessons for 400 bucks. which i would totally take if i had that, but its lessons and you get to do 6 laps around a track. ohh, i could only wish! lol! anyways, i cant believe you got to ride in the 18!!!! affraid i would've freaked if i got to be inside the 88, well any drivers car actually Shocked sounds like you had a great time! and i'd LOVE to see those pics when you get them up Cool

........i need sirius!
Audrina88
Audrina88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Busch18fanAR Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:10 pm

How did I pick my driver? Well one day I was eating m&m's and chocked on one, so I sued them for a lot of money, so now I feel sorry for them so I started cheering for there race car. lol! Kidding, I just didn't know how to start.
I first got into racing as a little kid and liked Davey Allison, then he was killed so I moved to the driver that took his place which was Ernie Irvan and then he had a bad wreck and had to retire. So then I started cheering for Terry Labonte who drove the #5 Kellogg's car. Then after he retired Kyle started driving the #5 car. So ever since I have been a big Kyle fan. When I started college I missed a few years of racing but watched when I could. This year I do everything possible to not miss a race. afro
Busch18fanAR
Busch18fanAR

http://dale jr sucks balls!.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kewman2939 Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:11 pm

Tim, you always know how to put a smile and laugh on my face. bounce tongue

Yea, and I started being a Ryan fan after I sued Alltel for getting brain cancer from the cell phone waves.
Kewman2939
Kewman2939
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrina88 Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:33 pm

LMAO Tim! choking on an m&m lol!
Audrina88
Audrina88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kewman2939 Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:01 pm

Were you choking on a male or female? ER
Kewman2939
Kewman2939
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrina88 Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:31 pm

lol!
Audrina88
Audrina88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kewman2939 Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:33 pm

Hey girl! Thanks for coming in here today - I was getting lonely just watching Practice all by myself. comforting

You know, sometimes it's kind of hard to describe why you like who you like in NASCAR. In other words, sometimes you just "connect" with a driver. I'm not talking about any psychic connection like that New Age crap, I'm just saying...well, geesh, y'all know what I mean. kyle
Kewman2939
Kewman2939
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrina88 Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:59 pm

no problem, i've been up and got bored so i just got on this thing, lol

yeh, it's kinda hard to write down everything i like about jr because there's alot. i was a sr fan, but the first time i saw jr race, i knew that was my favorite driver Cool
Audrina88
Audrina88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kewman2939 Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:04 pm

I can easily explain why I Ryan's my #1, because we have so much in common, but it's a little harder to explain Denny being my runner-up to Ryan. He just "is". cheers

How did you pick your driver? Pbwhistle How did you pick your driver? Denny
Kewman2939
Kewman2939
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lioncrete Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:47 am

AT FIRST I YELLED FOR WHO EVER MY DAD AND MY BROTHERS WAS AGAINST. I WAS A BIG CALE YARB. FAN AND AN A.J FOYT FAN.I ROUTED FOR RUSTY WALLACE WAY BACK IN THE DAY,THEN WHEN HE SIGN WITH PENSKI IT WAS JUST A DREAM MATCH FOR ME SINCE I ROUTED FOR PENSKI IN INDY CARS.
WELL THEN MY GOD,MY HERO,THE ONLY MAN I CAN REALLY SAY I WORSHIPED BOUGHT A RACE TEAM AND THE REST IS JUST WHO EVER IS PRIVILEDGED ENOUGH TO GET INTO ONE OF HIS CARS.FUCK I WOULD ROUTE FOR STEVEN WALLACE IF HE SIGN WITH JGR(AND YOU ALL KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE HIM).I ROUTED FOR JOE AS A WASHINGTON REDSKIN,I ROUTED FOR HIM WHEN HE OWNED NHRA TEAMS AND I WOULD ROUTE FOR HIM IF HE ENTERED A FUCKING TURTLE IN A JACK RABBIT RACE. DRIVERS COME AND GO,SPONCERS COME AND GO BUT JOE GIBBS RACING WILL ALWAYS BE NUMBER ONE IN MY HEART AND THE ONLY TEAM I WILL TRUELLY ROUTE FOR.I AM VERY PLEASED THAT J.D. SEAMS TO BE FOLLOWING JOE'S(HIS FATHER)FOOTSTEPS.SO IN TWENTY OR THRITY YEARS WHEN JOE PASSES ON I'LL STILL BE A JGR FAN,WHICH I'M SURE IF THERE IS A HEAVEN JOE WILL BE THERE AND HE WILL ORGANIZE SOME KIND OF SPORT TO LEAD.
SO #20-#18-#11--AN # SOON TO BE ANNOUCED--WILL NOW & FOREVER BE MY DRIVERS.
lioncrete
lioncrete

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyrodeo20 Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:57 pm

Okay. Denny is my numero one beacuse he is a hell of a driver. He is hottttt as hell. He is so sweet. And we are a lot a liikkee. He really gets my motor going too afro
ashleyrodeo20
ashleyrodeo20

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyrodeo20 Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:58 pm

But joey is my runner and up. And i love Jeff, Kyle and Kasey too Laughing
And don't forget my home boy DAVID RAGAN lust
He's fine! And so sweet. and a hell of a driver.
ashleyrodeo20
ashleyrodeo20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kewman2939 Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:38 am

I saw David Ragan signing autographs in Atlanta last fall, and I got a pic, but I stayed within about 10 feet of him because I was so Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed .

I mainly like Ryan just because I think he's cute and he's also a good driver. But, as far as actual racing goes, Kasey's my Bud man, as well as Happy, Hambone, The Brat, Sliced Bread, Clinty, and Junior. I have to admit that sometimes Ryan gets under my skin (along with that damn wife of his).

Oh yea, and Jeff G.'s OK with me this season. Go, Jeffers!
Kewman2939
Kewman2939
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Bowyer Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:02 pm

I got into Clinty because he was the Underdog. And, to be honest, I liked how Bowyer was spelled!

When I started watching it was 6 races or so into the Chase and he was still 3rd. They were saying he was the Underdog and if he won it would surprise everyone. I always had a thing for the underdog, and I think I get that from Dad - he always did the same thing. So, I starting watching that Bowyer guy, and the rest, as they say, is HISTORY!! I love you

And now he turns my crank in a major way and there is nothing I can do about it....nor would I want to!
Lady Bowyer
Lady Bowyer

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyrodeo20 Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:22 pm

Yea Jeanine, Krissy Prissy drives me crazy too. Evil or Very Mad
But
Jeff Burton's wife is the one that i hate Twisted Evil
ashleyrodeo20
ashleyrodeo20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kewman2939 Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:34 pm

Oh, that woman (she-Burton) is fucking CRAZY!!! Shocked
Kewman2939
Kewman2939
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyrodeo20 Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:51 pm

Yes she is.
drives me the fuck off the wall man. Rolling Eyes
ashleyrodeo20
ashleyrodeo20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kewman2939 Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:20 pm

LMAO!

I mean, good Lord, everyone gets excited, but have some tranquilizers, woman!

And Krissie - psh. I just don't see what everyone else does in her. They say how sweet she is. When I see her on camera, she's very cold and barely acknowledges Ryan, who's right next to her, even though he's all hugging her and shit. Blech.

Um....WOMAN....NEWS FLASH!!! There are TONS of women out there who would love to take your place so, um, SHAPE UP!
Kewman2939
Kewman2939
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by driver24 Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:07 pm

I'm pretty sure I picked Jeff based on his number, 24. It's my favorite number and I was born on the 24th of February so I guess that all worked out somehow.
driver24
driver24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next